M E E T L A U R E N//
I get it.
You probably picked me out of the sea of photographers because you like the way my photos look.
That is great! So happy you love the way I capture people. But, there is a lot more to me than just pretty photos.
Here are a few things you should know about me:
- I love Jesus with all my heart, soul and mind. He is the back bone of my photography business and it is such an honor to glorify him through my job.
- My husband is my favorite person and one of the reasons I get to do what I love.
- Photography is in my blood. Started working for the family photo business when I was 14 and was second shooting weddings by 15. You could say I have shot a wedding or two in my almost 30 years of life.
- Named one of 2016’s Rising Stars by Rangefinder magazine, a dream come true.
- I try to drink my first cup of iced coffee or almond milk latte as fast as possible so I can have another one. Also, loving bulletproof lately.
- My Spotify playlist is really embarrassing but I am not ashamed… thanks private session!
- Giving people gifts is my jam. I am super impatient for them to open it. I will give you a birthday present 20 days early and make you open it. Gifts are also my love language.
- Mid century modern design and minimalist style are my constant inspiration.
- Cooking is so therapeutic after a long days work and paleo meals are the way to my heart.
- Traveling is my favorite thing and I have been to some amazing places, but Switzerland will always be #1.
- We are expecting our first little scotti babe, due in July 2018!
- Since I can’t re-marry my husband every weekend, getting to share in others peoples wedding day is honestly so fun for me.
It is so lovely to meet you.
See more of my heart for what I do here: